PREP TIME COOK TIME
30 minutes 40 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
SERVINGS: 5 servings
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded (about 8″ long)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Preheat oven to 450 degree Fahrenheit .
- Mix ingredients. Make 4 8″ circles on a greased cookie sheet. Bake circles for 12 minutes. Let cool for 20 minutes, until patties are solid enough to lift carefully with a spatula. Flip and bake until they start to brown, or 5 minutes more.
- Wrap around a conical shape. Let cool on a cooling rack over night.
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- chopped pepperoni, green pepper, onion
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp Pizza sauce
- 4 kalamata olives,
- 2 tbsp of Nuvo's Garlic, Spicy Serrano or B.S.G
- 0.5tbsp Nuvo's 18 Year Old Traditional or Hickory Smoke Balsamic Vinegar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a baking dish, press out any remaining zucchini dough.
- Top with sauce, vegetable toppings and cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is brown and bubbly. Let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, combine Ricotta cheese with 2 Tbsp pizza sauce. Let rest.
- In the bottom of cone, drop the kalamata olive.
- Top with cooled pizza casserole to about half way. Scoop 1/4 of the ricotta/sauce mix on top, smooth-side up. Top with kalamata olive.
You can add Nuvo's Garlic, Spicy Serrano or B.S.G, pine nuts, hickory smoke balsamic vinegar and additional sauce for ‘toppings’.