PREP TIME COOK TIME
5 minutes 20-22 minutes
30 minutes (approx.)
SERVINGS: 2 -4 servings
- 8 loosely packed cups kale, torn into 1-1½“ pieces, tough stems removed
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or try Nuvo's Garlic, Spicy Serrano or B.S.G for an amazing kick
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry kale. Place in a plastic container or large bowl.
- Heat oil for few seconds (we need warm oil).
- Pour warm oil over kale, close container lid, and shake to coat (alternatively, stir to coat in a bowl or give them a good massage with your hands directly on the baking sheet).
- Spread out onto a large baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt (it doesn’t take much).
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until crispy. Enjoy!