Green Avocado Dressing
PREP TIME COOK TIME
5 minutes -----
SERVINGS: 1 cup
- 1/2 a ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (60 ml)
- 3 tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Nuvo's extra virgin olive oil (120 ml) or any of your favorite of Nuvo's Flavored Crush Olive Oil.
- Blend the first nine ingredients in the food processor until combined.
- With the blade running, pour in the oil and process until the dressing thickens and the herbs are finely chopped.
Use this dressing within 5 days.