Olive Oil Almond Cookies
PREP TIME COOK TIME
10 minutes 15 minutes
SERVINGS: 15 cookies
- 1 tbsp olive oil or blood orange olive oil
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3/4th cup (75 g) almond flour
- 1/4th cup (75 g) rice flour (white or brown)
- 1 orange, zest only
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a smooth, coherent mixture, adding a little extra olive oil if the dough is too dry.
- Roll into small balls and place onto a greased baking sheet. Press gently with a cookie stamp or fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the cookies turn golden brown, turning the baking sheet halfway through cooking to ensure even coloring.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire cooling rack.