Rosemary Sea Salt Crackers With Olive OIl
PREP TIME COOK TIME
15 minutes 15 minutes
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt or kosher sea salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp Nuvo's Olive Oil
- ½ cup water
- extra sea salt for seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place flour, salt, sugar, and rosemary in a bowl, whisk to combine.
- Add water and oil, stir until fully mixed.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured piece of parchment paper (slightly larger than your baking sheet).
- Roll the dough until it is about ⅛th of an inch thick. Add more flour if the dough is sticky. The thickness should be even (if possible).
- Cut the dough into squares using a pizza cutter. Brush with a little water and sprinkle more sea salt if desired. Use a fork to prick each square a few times.
- Transfer the dough, from the parchment paper, onto a baking sheet and place it in the oven. Immediately reduce heat to 425.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes, or until crackers are starting to become golden.
Trim the edges if you want. The edges tend to be thinner and so they may burn in the oven before the rest of the crackers are done.