Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
PREP TIME COOK TIME
10 minutes 15 minutes
SERVINGS: 6 Servings
- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 tsps Nuvo's extra-virgin olive oil or Nuvo's garlic olive oil for adding flavour.
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix broccoli florets with the Nuvo's extra virgin olive oil (can also add Nuvo's garlic olive oil), sea salt, pepper, and garlic. Spread the broccoli in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork.Transfer to a serving platter. Squeeze lemon juice over it to give a refreshing, tangy finish.