PREP TIME COOK TIME
2 hours 10 minutes 20- 30 minutes
2 hours 30-40 minutes
1/4 cup Nuvo Expert Blend Olive Oil or any of your favorite Extra Virgin Olive Oils
1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
3 1/4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting
1 3/4 tsp kosher salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil and rosemary. Keep it aside for at least 30 minutes.
2. Add yeast to cup of warm water (up to 105 to 110 degrees). Stir it and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. The mixture will form bubbles.
3. Take a medium bowl and pour water & yeast mixture into it. Now add flour, salt, and olive oil/rosemary. Mix it roughly and then dust some flour on the work surface. Knead the dough for around 10 minutes
4. Take a bowl and grease it with oil and transfer the dough into the bowl and cover with plastic wrap( or damp cloth) for about 1 hour.
5. Punch the dough to deflate and let rest 10 minutes. Grease a baking pan with oil. Divide dough into 12 equal balls and place them on the baking tin. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise at room temperature for about 1 hour( they will get double in size).
6. Now preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Remove the wrap and brush each roll with melted butter lightly. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 375 and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes. They are ready if sounding hollow when tapped. Cool and enjoy.