Spicy Corn Salsa
PREP TIME COOK TIME
5-7 minutes 35 minutes
SERVINGS: 2 cups
- 1 12-ounce bag of frozen sweet yellow corn, defrosted and well drained
- 1/2 Tbsp Nuvo's White Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Nuvo Lime Olive Oil or 1 tbsp Nuvo's Jalapeño/Lime Balsamic Vinegar
- ½-Tsp Serrano Pepper Olive Oil
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup) or 1 tsp onion powder
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste ( I added 1/2 tsp of each)
- Pinch of chili powder (optional)
Put corn, jalapeno/lime, or lime olive oil and white peach balsamic vinegar in a bowl and stir to combine.
Season with salt, pepper, cilantro, serrano pepper olive oil, and lime to taste.
If you want it spicier then add chili powder.
Keep it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
You can also use EVOO instead of lime olive oil and serrano pepper olive oil along with jalapeno/lime balsamic vinegar; if you don't want it much spicy.