Marinated Baby Mozzarella Balls
PREP TIME COOK TIME
5-7 minutes --- minutes
- ½ Cup Nuvos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Pound baby mozzarella cheese balls, Drained
- Sea Salt to taste
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp parsley, roughly minced
- 1 tbsp basil, coarsely minced
- 1 tbsp oregano roughly minced)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Combine parsley, olive oil, oregano, salt, red chili flakes, basil and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Now add the drained cheese balls and toss so as to coat the cheese in the herbs mixture.
- Let mozzarella balls sit in the marinade at room temperature for 4 hours before serving.