Balsamic Roasted Vegetables
PREP TIME COOK TIME
15 minutes 30-40 minutes
- 1/2 Cup Nuvos 18-Year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 Cup Nuvos EVOO or B.S.G.
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 Red Onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 Butternut Squash, peeled and chopped
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Bell Peppers, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Mixed Herbs to sprinkle
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Whisk the Balsamic & olive oil together. Take two baking pans greased or lined.
Put sweet potatoes, onion, and squash in one pan and sprinkle balsamic-olive oil over the top (reserve the remaining liquid). Toss to perfectly coat the vegetables. Sprinkle mixed herbs, salt, and pepper to taste. Roast them in the oven for 40-45 minutes and stir in between 2-3 times. The potatoes should be tender.
Meanwhile, toss tomatoes and bell pepper in the second pan, and spread in single layer. Sprinkle mixed herbs, salt, and pepper to taste. Roast for 25-30 minutes.
When ready, finish veggies with a drizzle of your favorite Nuvo Olive Oil. Try an extra virgin or the B.S.G.