Baked Apricot Glazed Chicken Drumsticks | Easy | Nuvo Olive Oil
Try this super easy recipe to spice up any chicken.
Use apricot jam/preserves, red pepper flakes, and garlic to make this spicy-sweet and tangy coated glaze. It will melt over your crispy-skinned chicken drumsticks.
Serve over a bed of cooked rice or with salad. Enjoy!
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup Everyday NUVO OLIVE OIL Cooking Oil
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Nuvo's Select Apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- dash red pepper flakes (add more or less to your preference)
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Place chicken on sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper on all sides
- Back chicken drumsticks for about 25 minutes
While chicken is baking, prepare the glaze. In a small mixing bowl add jam, red pepper flakes and lemon juice. Mix well.
Remove chicken from oven and brush glaze all over. Heat broiler, then broil chicken for 3 to 5 minutes.