PREP TIME COOK TIME
10-12 minutes 50 minutes
- 1/3rd cup Nuvos extra virgin olive oil
- Nuvos BSG
- 3 zucchinis grated
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 cup corn kernels (frozen or canned)
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 3 bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 6 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups cheese grated
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 handful parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt to taste
- Freshly grounded pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 170°C, then line a greased baking tray with baking paper.
Combine zucchini, carrot, corn, onion, bacon, parsley, flour and cheese in a large bowl. Then add olive oil and beaten eggs. Try Nuvos' B.S.G for an added kick. Mix thoroughly so that the flour is combined with the rest of the ingredients.
Season with salt and pepper. Now pour into the baking tray.
Place the tray into the oven and bake for 45 mins. It should be set and lightly golden on the top.
Let it cool slightly and cut into squares for the perfect treat!