Gluten-free Banana Coconut Bread
PREP TIME COOK TIME
45 minutes 60 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free plain flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 2/3 cup Nuvo's olive oil
- 2 Eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup plus extra to serve
- 10g butter
- 2 large just-ripe bananas, thickly sliced diagonally
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease the pan.
- Combine flour, coconut, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- Whisk the mashed banana, oil, egg and maple syrup in a bowl. Add to the flour mixture and combine. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth surface.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean. Set aside for 5 mins before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
- Cut the banana bread into slices and enjoy.